Welcome to Heaven's Joy

Smile! Be Happy!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Why Worship In Public?

Abba's Smile
Administrator

Last week Friday 5/13/16 as we worshipped in the streets of Denver, the presence of God was so awesome! Many joined us throughout the hours we were there, and gave glory to The King of Kings! One can say, It was a night for young people for sure!. From 2 years old to college students, they all got to experience Jesus as they joined in worship and dancing! When we worship, it is not only the presence of God that comes down! But His manifest presence is there touching his children. It was an amazing night! And as some came to receive prayers, 2 teenagers didn't just experience His presence! They saw Jesus face to face!!! Praise The Lord!  Others could feel His tangible presence! Others didn't need to see, but they shouted!! We believe! We believe! Isn't a God awesome?

What happens when one meets the Savior of the whole world? Their lives are transformed! 

You see, this is the reason why we go out.  As people experience the love of God, as He touches them, many who were on the path to hell are brought to the path of heaven.  Jesus said in John 14:6 I am the way, the truth and the life. No one can come to The Father except through Me. 

When we go and start praising His name, and start telling people about Jesus, the heavens are open, He comes down and touches people.  How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching to them? Romans 10:14

At the end of that night someone walked to us and asked: why do you come here and do this in public? why? What I wrote above is one of many things that happens when children of God are not hidden inside church walls anymore!  But It is when they go out and shine the light of Jesus and take what they have learned within the walls of church buildings to the highways and byways, and compel people to come in the kingdom of God. Romans 15:21 Rather it is written, "those who were not told about him will see, and those who have not heard will understand "

At one time when we came from the streets, one of us was sharing what they experienced as they evangelized that day, and The Lord Jesus talking to us that night said:

" I love it ! I love it, when my children go out and spread my love in the streets! "

Be encouraged to go out my brothers and my sisters.  Do not worry that you don't know how to evangelize. The moment you obey and use your faith to go, Jesus himself will come along with you and he will direct your steps!

Blessings to you all, and remember : Smile and Be Happy!��

--

A heart that works, a heart that is honest toward God, a heart that desires God sincerely and honestly, a heart that fully desires Me; that is something I can use.  That is what I desire.  

By -Abba

May 17, 2016 at 1:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.